COUNTY TIPPERARY BUSINESS AWARDS
BEST CONTRIBUTION TO THE COMMUNITY (CSR) AWARD OF THE YEAR AWARD 2017
The County Tipperary Regional Business Awards will award The Best Contribution to the Community (CSR) of the Year Award to an organisation, trading at least 12 months based in Tipperary, that demonstrates significant positive impact on the community. This can be in a variety of areas such as those that have a social, economic, environmental or cultural impact. The Contribution to the Community (CSR) Award recognises an organisation who has significant positive impact in the community, CSR forms part of the key values/principles of the company and it is known to employees with a structure in place to enable continuous engagement with the community.
To be eligible for the Best Contribution to the Community (CSR) Award, nominees must have been in operation for a minimum of 12 months in Tipperary. They can be an SME or Large company including a multinational.
Judges will be looking at:
- Innovation: Projects avoid stereotypical actions and make an effort to think outside of the box when addressing the relevant issues. Projects are capable of adapting as they progress.
- Engagement & Collaboration: Projects engage staff at all levels of the company and involve knowledge or skills sharing. There is strong and mutually beneficial collaboration with any partner charities, communities or other stakeholders.
- Strategy & Communications: Projects involve clear identification and prioritisation of goals and actions, and effective communications with all stakeholders.
- Social Impact: Projects have demonstrable, positive, long term impact on the relevant stakeholders and are sustainable.
- Business Impact: The company and staff benefit from engagement in the project. CSR projects support and complement core business strategy.