Location: Boston Scientific, Clonmel
Time: 10.00am - 13.00pm
Date: Jan 20 2017
Boston Scientific Clonmel is delighted to host visitors to our site on Friday, January 20th at 10am to share learnings in Operational Excellence, with presentations on two key areas.
10:00 Welcome TJ Kinsella (President, Chamber of Commerce)
10:10 Introduction to Boston Scientific James Herbert (Operational Excellence Manager)
10:20 Topic #1: Developing your people for future business needs
• Overview of development and implementa1on of Level 8 Higher Diploma in Operational Excellence with Waterford Institute of Technology (WIT) to meet specific career development and business opportuni1es.
• Presentation by Siobhan Geary (Principal Industrial Engineer) followed by
Show-and-Tell by recent Graduates.
11:20 Tea / Coffee & Networking
11:30 Topic #2: A flexible factory ready for future opportunities
• Applica1on of LEAN principles, stakeholder engagement and project management to complete complex factory re-layout with significant reduction in product travel distances as well as creation of available free space.
• Presentation by Pat Mulvee (Industrial Engineer), Vincent Ruane (Maintenance Supervisor) and Dermot Gough (Facilities Manager) followed by guided tours through affected Produc1on areas.
12:30 Q&A, Wrap Up & Close.
1. Member button which will take you through to registration page
2. Non-Member button: which will take you through to payment and registration page. Payment will be €15.00 per person.
Chamber News & Events
Read some of our past events and posts,