There are 10 tickets to be won to the Retail Retreat on Wed 10th May in Croke Park. This event, organised by Retail Excellence Ireland is one of the most significant events in the Irish retail calendar where a line-up of world class speakers will present on key areas of relevance to retailers.
To be in with a chance to win a ticket, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us have your suggestions as to how retail trade can be boosted in your town or village. Leave brief details of your business and how we can contact you. 10 winners will be selected against a criterion of innovation, originality and feasibility. Winners will receive a ticket worth €275. In addition, the overall winner will receive an additional prize to attend the Retail Excellence Dinner on the 9th May and a tour of the Croke Park, as well as overnight accommodation in the Croke Park Hotel.
The competition is open to the owners/ managers of indigenous retail outlets across County Tipperary. Please note that travel expenses to and from the event is at the winner’s own expense.
For further details of the Retail Retreat go to
You don’t have to share to enter, but we would appreciate if you would spread the word.
Rules of Competition
1. The competition is open to the owners/ managers of indigenous retail outlets across County Tipperary
2. Travel to and from the Retail Therapy Event in Croke Park is at the
3. No cash alternative will be given in lieu of prizes
4. Winners may be asked to take part in competition publicity including
being photographed by the media and names may also be published
on the LEO Facebook page and Website
5. The closing date for entry is Tue 2 May 2017 and winners will be
notified by email by Friday 5 May
6. The judge’s decision is final
Chamber News & Events
Read some of our past events and posts,